Who is responsible for processing your data?
DRAGADOS OFFSHORE, S.A. is the controller of your data. (Hereinafter DRAGADOS) and its postal address and registered office is in Bajo de la Cabezuela, s/n - 11510 Puerto Real (Cádiz), with Spanish Fiscal Identification Code (C.I.F.) A78109402.
Contact details for the data protection officer: email@example.com
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
The purpose of the treatment of your data is the selection of candidates for the jobs offered by DRAGADOS. In the same way, you consent to the retention of your personal data with the aim of participating in future selection processes whose required profile may be adjusted to your characteristics.
In the case of providing us with third party references for the verification of the information provided, you must have previously informed and obtained the consent of these people to be contacted by DRAGADOS.
Lawfulness of processing
The processing of personal data is legitimised by the consent of the data subject.
How long do we keep your data?
The data will be cancelled when it is no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were processed, or when the holder requests it by withdrawing his consent, or in the exercise of his/her right of cancellation. In any case, a data base containing CV related data, will not be kept for more than two years.
Which recipients will your data be shared with?
Your data may be shared with companies belonging to the Group and to our company clients or potential clients. The latter are located within and outside the territory of the European Economic Area, even in countries that do not provide an adequate level of protection in terms of data protection, specifically Dragados Offshore de México S.A. When that is the case, the processing of data is covered by the signing of corporate rules, binding the company in question, with the sole purpose of evaluating your training and professional experience for possible participation in the implementation of a particular project. If you wish, you can consult our binding corporate rules by contacting us at the contact address indicated above.
You can also find an updated list of the companies that make up the Group at http://www.grupoacs.com/index.php/es/c/conozcaacs_organizacion_estructura
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain information about whether or not we at DRAGADOS are processing personal data concerning them.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the amendment of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. DRAGADOS will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- If applicable, you may request the portability of your data.
In addition, you mayrevoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. You may exercise any right relating to the protection of your data, or revoke the consent given for the processing of your data, at any time, by sending a communication to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained a satisfactory answer in the exercise of your rights. The address of the Agency is C/ Jorge Juan 6, 28001 and its website www.agpd.es