Dragados Offshore keeps in force a Corporate Compliance Program (CCP), in accordance with the UNE 19601 (2017) and ISO 37001 (2016) regulations, in order to enhance its Business Ethics culture and respect to the law, and that it is an integral and permanent part of all its business processes.
The final objective is to prevent the commission of any infraction or unlawful behaviour. For this purpose Dragados Offshore has adopted some measures based on the prevention, monitoring and control, and the application of an appropriate sanction regime to allow an active and effective fight against the commission of crimes in the performance of their activities.
In this context and to fulfil this objective, Dragados Offshore is adhered to the Code of Conduct of ACS and Protocols of ACS Industrial, and has prepared and issued its own Crime Prevention Plan.
ACS GROUP DOCUMENTS
1. ACS Code of Conduct ››
2. ACSI Protocols
- Framework Protocol of the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Framework Protocol for Regulatory Compliance.
- Protocol for Reporting Suspected Irregular Activities.
- Corporate Defence Procedure Activation Protocol.
- Protocol on Training of Professionals in Regulatory Compliance Issues.
- Protocol on the profile, expertise and organizational location of the Corporate Compliance Officer and the Corporate Compliance Delegate
- Protocol for Core Policies
- Catalogue of Forbidden Conducts and Expected Behaviours.
- Code of Conduct for Business Partners.
- Protocol for Compliance with Competition Standards.
- Internal System Regulations.
DRAGADOS OFFSHORE DOCUMENTS
- Criminal and Bribery Compliance Policy.
- Complaints Management Procedure.
- Sanctions Management Procedure.
- Criminal Risk Evaluation Procedure.
- Anticorruption Procedure.
- Professional Courtesies Procedure.
- Procedure for the Management of Workplace Mobbing.
- Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism Procedure.
- Procedure for the Rules of IT Conduct.
- Procedure for the Protection of Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights.
- Confidential Information Processing Procedure.
- Environmental Protection Procedure.
- Procedure for the Due Dilligence with Business Partners in Joint Ventures.
- Personal Data Protection Procedure.
- Procedure for the safety measures related to the access to Personal Data.
An email address has been set up firstname.lastname@example.org to provide information and solve any doubts about the CCP.
Any person with knowledge or justified suspicion of any type of infraction or illicit behaviour, may inform via the following e-mail address email@example.com or ordinary mail to the attention of the Corporate Compliance Officer, Dragados Offshore, S.A., Bajo de la Cabezuela, S/N, Puerto Real 11510, Cádiz.